Portable Rock Wall Coordinator
Rock Spot Climbing is looking for a motivated individual to manage our portable rock wall for the 2017
season in Rhode Island. The rock wall coordinator is responsible for booking portable events throughout
the state, coordinating with event holders, scheduling and training staff for those events. The rock wall
coordinator will work under the supervision of the owners and the Director of Operations. This is a part
time position with a flexible schedule.
• Seek out opportunities and coordinate inquiries and bookings for the Portable Rock Wall(s).
• Hire, train, and supervise Rock Wall staff and Rock Wall Drivers.
• Schedule events and ensure there is staff availability for upcoming events.
• Schedule staff for events.
• Monitor events and inquiries to determine best use of the Portable Wall(s), including donated
and discounted events.
• Determine cost effectiveness of events versus pay, marketability, advertisement, etc. for RSC
• Create and send invoices, Rock Wall contracts, and other paperwork. Collect, process, and
follow up on payments.
• Coordinate with state inspector(s) to conduct annual inspection of the Rock Wall(s). Ensure all
necessary paperwork is completed and in order for the Wall(s), staff, training, etc.
• Conduct periodic maintenance and upkeep of all the Rock Wall equipment, including the Wall(s),
vehicle(s), ropes, harnesses, and other essential gear.
• Customer service oriented
• Outgoing, engaging and friendly personality
• Some marketing experience
• Flexibility and the ability to deal with stressful situations
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines
• Previous driving and trailer experience
• Previous supervisory / management experience
• Belay certified through RSC
Rock Spot Climbing is an indoor rock climbing company with locations in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to building a high performance organization that attracts ACTIVE, OUTGOING, and FUN, loyal team members. Please complete our application and submit along with a resume to Nadav at N.Minkin@rockspotclimbing.com.